Aronyx Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Eye Cream
What it is:
Brightening and hydrating eye cream targeting fine lines - infused with hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and panthenol.
How to use:
1. Apply a small amount around eyes
2. Gently tap for absorption
Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Polyglutamic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arginine, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Nelumbo Nucifera Callus Culture Extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Prunus Yedoensis Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Allantoin, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Alanine/Histidine/Lysine Polypeptide Copper HCl, Ceramide NP
This products indicates both manufactured (제조) and expiration (까지) dates.
and the fine prints...
- As with any products, patch test a small area for 24-48 hours to determine allergic reaction or irritations
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
- Close the cap after use
We Also Recommend