TREEANNSEA AGAVE CACTUS DESERT AMPOULE
What it is:
Ampoule containing rich essence from cactus to hydrate and improve skin elasticity. This ampoule has pH level of 6 and will leave your skin calm, cool and free of excess oil.
How to use:
1. Use after toner on cleaned face
2. Use 2-3 drops and apply on face and neck
3. Gently tap until absorbed
Product with (제조) indicates manufactured date and (까지) indicates expiration date.
Adenium Obesum Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Squalane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Erythritol, DimethylSulfone, Glyceryl Stearate, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Cetearyl Alcohol, CetylPalmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pancratium Maritimum Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita/Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Propolis Extract, Isoflavones, Pyridoxine HCl, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Tropolone, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Allantoin, Lactobacillus/Soybean Extract Ferment Filtrate, Nicotinoyl Hexapeptide-44, Adenosine.
and the fine prints...
- As with any products, patch test a small area for 24-48 hours to determine allergic reaction or irritations
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
- Close the cap after use
We Also Recommend