TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL APPLEZONE BUTTERFLY MASK
What it is: What is a applezone? It’s the delicate area below your eyes and your cheek area. Designed to target the delicate areas of your face… prone to fine lines… for hydration and also evening out skin tone.
How to use: 1. Use right after cleansing and applying toner. 2. Remove from packaging. 3. Remove film from back of mask. 3. Place mask under eye and cheek area. 4. Relax with the mask on for 15-20 minutes. 5. Once the mask has been removed, gently pat for absorption. 6. Continue with your skincare routine without washing off
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol , Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Citrate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol
Dates: This product indicates the expiration (까지) date.
and the fine prints...
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
We Also Recommend