MANYO FACTORY ULTRA MOIST SPA AMPOULE
Size: 50 ml
What it is:
Suitable for all skin types, but especially for sensitive or dry skin type. Contains minerals and seaweed (brown algae, caulerpa and spirulina) extracts to help your skin hydrate and glow. Collective ingredients help with restoring, nourishing, hydrating and anti-aging properties.
How to use:
1. Use after toner on cleaned face
2. Use 2-3 drops and apply on face
3. Gently tap until absorbed
Dates: This product indicates the expiration (까지) date.
Algae Extract, Carbonated Water, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Isoamyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, ediol Dicaprylate, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Squalane, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Polyglutamic Acid, Betaine, Trehalose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Plankton Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Sprout Extract, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate, Chlorella Ferment, Calendula Officinalis Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Sea Water, Bambusa Arundinacea Juice, Betula Alba Juice, Hyacinthus Orientalis Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen.
and the fine prints...
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
We Also Recommend