Freeset Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask (Whitening)
What it is:
Sheet masks are an ultra convenient and economical way to give yourself a mini-facial! Key ingredients in this sheet mask are Donkey Milk, Niacinamide and Salmon Egg Extract - with moisturizing and skin brightening properties.
How to use:
1. Use right after cleansing and applying toner
2. Remove from packaging
3. Carefully peel the mask open and apply on face by adjusting your eyes within the eye opening
4. Relax with the mask on for 15-20 minutes
5. Once the mask has been removed, gently pat for absorption
6. Continue with your skincare routine without washing off
*Don't waste remaining essence inside the package! Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body!*
Dates: This product indicates the expiration (까지) date. Use immediately upon opening. Please note that this product for one time use only.
Water, Glycerin, Dioropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, PEG-32, Pathenol, Donkey Milk, Salmon Egg Extract, Pyrus Pyrifolia (Pear) Fruit Extract, Sanguisorba Officinalis root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Acanthopanax Sessiliflorum Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Calcium Panthothenate, Sodium Ascornyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine Hcl, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sodium Octenylsuccinate, Carbomer Allantoin, Betain, Arginine, PEG-60 hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
and the fine prints...
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
We Also Recommend