Etude 0.2 Therapy Air Mask (Strawberry)
What it is:
New sheet mask line from Etude! Key ingredient in this sheet mask is Strawberry, with skin brightening properties.
How to use:
1. Use right after cleansing and applying toner
2. Remove from packaging
3. Carefully peel the mask open and apply on face by adjusting your eyes within the eye opening
4. Relax with the mask on for 10-20 minutes
5. Once the mask has been removed, gently pat for absorption
6. Continue with your skincare routine without washing off
*Don't waste remaining essence inside the package! Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body!*
Dates: This product indicates the expiration (까지) date. Use immediately upon opening. Please note that this product for one time use only.
Water,Glycereth-26,Dipropylene Glycol,Propanediol,Alcohol,Hydroxyethyl Urea,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,1,2-Hexanediol,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract,Sodium Carbomer,Allantoin,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,Coptis Japonica Root Extract,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Dehydroacetic Acid,Sodium Hyaluronate,Disodium Edta,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate,Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Boswellia Serrata Gum,Beta-Glucan,Hydrogenated Lecithin,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil,Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil,Geranium Maculatum Oil,Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract,Pinus Palustris Oil,Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate,Ceramide Np
and the fine prints...
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
We Also Recommend