Elensilia Black Pearl 80 Hydration Cream
What it is:
Contains 80% Black Pearl Extract and Niacinamide to help your skin glow, hydrate and brighten. Also contains Adenosine to help with skin elasticity with its anti-aging properties.
How to use:
Apply appropriate amount on your face and neck at last step of your skin care. Gently tap for absorption.
This products indicates manufactured (제조) date - product is good for 3 years from manufactured date.
Caviar Extract (80%), Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycereth-26, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Water, Arachidyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate-13, Cetearyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Polyisobutene, Arachidyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycosaminoglycans, Tocopheryl Acetate, Leontopodium Alpinum Callus Culture Extract, Adenosine, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Butylene Glycol, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Gold, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Valine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine
and the fine prints...
- As with any products, patch test a small area for 24-48 hours to determine allergic reaction or irritations
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
- Close the cap after use
We Also Recommend