Dr. Jart+ Dermask Micro Jet Brightening Solution
What it is:
This ultra-fine microfiber sheet mask contains glutathione, niacinamide, and a-bisabolol to brightens uneven and dull skin tone while inhibiting melanin production
How to use:
1. Use right after cleansing and applying toner
2. Remove from packaging
3. Carefully remove film and apply on face
4. Relax with the mask on for 15-30 minutes
5. Once the mask has been removed, gently pat for absorption
6. Continue with your skincare routine without washing off
*Don't waste remaining essence inside the package! Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body!*
Dates: This product indicates the expiration (까지) and manufactured (제조) date. Use immediately upon opening. Please note that this product for one time use only.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Glutathione, Bisabolol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
and the fine prints...
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
We Also Recommend