BENTON FERMENTATION MASK PACK
Size: 20g / 0.7 fl. oz.
What it is:
Infused with 3 types of fermented ingredients (Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Collagen Ferment Filtrate and Bifida Ferment Lysate), ceramides and peptides to nourish and help with skin elasticity.
How to use:
1. Use right after cleansing and applying toner
2. Remove from packaging
3. Carefully peel the mask open and apply on face by adjusting your eyes within the eye opening
4. Relax with the mask on for 10-20 minutes
5. Once the mask has been removed, gently pat for absorption
6. Continue with your skincare routine without washing off
*Don't waste remaining essence inside the package! Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body!*
Dates: Product with (제조) indicates manufactured date and (까지) indicates expiration. Use immediately upon opening. Please note that this product for one time use only.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Water, Lactobacillus/Collagen Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Betaine, Panthenol, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Arginine
and the fine prints...
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
We Also Recommend