Aronyx Vitamin Brightening Eye Cream
What it is:
Brightening and hydrating eye cream targeting fine lines - infused with hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, adenosine and citrus extracts.
How to use:
1. Apply a small amount around eyes
2. Gently tap for absorption
This products indicates both manufactured (제조) and expiration (까지) dates.
Purified water, glycerin, cetylethylhexanoate, cetearyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, niacinamide, dipropylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, glyceryl stearate, betaine, Macadamia seed oil, shea butter, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, sorbitan stearate, polysorbate 60, PEG-100 stearate, polyglutamic acid, arginine, ammonium acryloyl Dimethyltaurate/VPCopolymer, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Ronate, jojoba seed oil, panthenol, lotus callus berry extract, acetylhexapeptide-8, palmitoylpentapeptide-4, alanine/histidine/lysine polypeptide copper HCL, pomegranate extract, fig extract, mulberry fruit extract, ginkgo extract , Mandarin extract, Jeju bovine extract, peony root extract, purslane extract, ethylhexyl glycerin, xanthan gum, adenosine, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid (100ppm), ceramide NP, allantoin, disodium EDTA, yellow No. 4, Yellow 5
and the fine prints...
- As with any products, patch test a small area for 24-48 hours to determine allergic reaction or irritations
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
- Close the cap after use
We Also Recommend