Tony Moly Aloe Hand Gel
What it is:
Hand sanitizing gel, containing 62% ethanol alcohol, to eliminate 99% of harmful bacteria and germs. Contains aloe leaf water to help hydrate and soothe dry hands.
How to use:
Dispense an appropriate amount into your hands. Rub hands together thoroughly, until the product has absorbed.
This product indicates the expiration (까지) OR manufactured (제조) date.
Alcohol Denat., Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trehalose, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate
and the fine prints...
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
We Also Recommend