Banobagi Vita Genic Jelly Masks (Lifting)
What it is:
Sheet masks are an ultra convenient and economical way to give yourself a mini-facial! Instead of traditional watery essence, these sheet masks are soaked in "liposome jelly" made with Jeju Island Water (Hydrating), Aloe (Relaxing) and Cactus (Lifting). Another "Get it Beauty" recommended item by Tae Ran Lee (이태란) - video below! Each mask contains 8 types vitamin complex (A, B3, B5, C, E, F, H & Q).
We love how nourishing the mask feels and how it stays in place while masking due to the thicker jelly consistency!
Ingredient highlights include:
• Vitamin A (Lifting / Jeju Cactus) - Contains "Opuntina Coccinellifera Fruit Extract" from Jeju Island to help with skin elasticity, firming and tightening
Suitable for all skin types
How to use:
1. Use right after cleansing and applying toner
2. Remove from packaging
3. Carefully peel the mask open and apply on face by adjusting your eyes within the eye opening
4. Relax with the mask on for 15-20 minutes
5. Once the mask has been removed, gently pat for absorption
6. Continue with your skincare routine without washing off
This product indicates the expiration (까지) date. Use immediately upon opening. Please note that this product for one time use only.
Water, Butylene, Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Sitasterol, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Panthenol, Ubiquinone, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Biotin, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli Extract), Trehalose, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimenthyl Silane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Crosspolymer, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance
We Also Recommend