Heimish All Clean Balm
What it is:
This cleanser will go on your skin in solid form and will convert into oil on your skin upon massaging. This sherbet style cleansing balm will dissolve even the heaviest makeup, while leaving your skin moist. This oil-based cleanser contains an impressive list of natural botanical ingredients. Key ingredients and benefits include:
• Shea Butter - It is rich in antioxidants and is known for its moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and skin smoothing properties. Naturally rich in vitamins, it provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
• Donkey Milk - Moisturizing and skin brightening properties.
• Coconut Extract - Helps soften and balance skin.
• Variety of Botanical Extracts and Oils - with skin soothing, calming and balancing properties.
Free of paraben, artificial scent and artificial coloring.
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
How to use:
1. Using the spatula provided, scoop 1-2 scoops on dry hands.
2. Massage on to your face evenly, starting with forehead, cheeks and chin.
3. Rinse off with warm water - the oil will emulsify with water.
This products indicates expiration (까지) date.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG-8 Isostearate, Shea Butter, Donkey Milk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Freesia Refracta (Freesia) Extract, Iris Versicolor (Blueflag Iris) Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Lilium Tigrinum (Asian Lily) Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum (Lotus Flower) Extract, Narcissus Flower Extract, Rose Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Frankincense (Boswellia Carterii) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, 1,2-Hexanediol
We Also Recommend