Elensilia Collagen 80 Intensive Eye Cream
What it is:
Contains 80% Collagen Extract, niacinamide and peptides to firm and brighten your eye zone. Also contains Adenosine to help with skin elasticity with its anti-aging properties.
How to use:
1. Apply a small amount around eyes
2. Gently tap for absorption
This products indicates manufactured (제조) date - product is good for 3 years from manufactured date.
Collagen Extract, Glycerin, Water, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Chlorphenesin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycosaminoglycans, Steareth-20, Adenosine, Sorbitan Oleate, Allantoin, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Disodium EDTA, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Dextrin, T-Butyl Alcohol, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Gold, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycine, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Beta-Glucan, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Proline, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Methionine, Cysteine
and the fine prints...
- As with any products, patch test a small area for 24-48 hours to determine allergic reaction or irritations
- If you have any adverse reactions when using this product, stop using the product immediately
- If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately
- Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis
- Keep product away from direct sunlight and from extreme temperatures
- Keep product away from reach of infants and children
- For external use only
- Close the cap after use
We Also Recommend